Mr P's SMART Board

One teacher's record of the implementation of a SMART Board Interactive whiteboard into a primary school classroom. For links see the Simply Science FURL. For science education try Simply Science site. For ICT check out My Other Blog. For one with the lot then go to my Suprglu archive.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sorry About That

Mid afternoon today we were busy working away, (this time without the board accompaniment when I noticed the Principal walking past in the company of two other gentlemen. Knowing that our Prin was showing a couple of neighbouring Prins around I volunteered to "show off" the whiteboard. As we weren't totally connected the Prins left with a view to coming back shortly. Unfortunately this co-incided with my change over time for the senior soccer, (see "Brave Colleagues" below). Of course the Prins had not made it back before I had to go. Fortunately the aforementioned "Brave" Senior colleague was able to do a great little sell on the board when the Prins did return some ten minutes after I left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home