Mr P's SMART Board

One teacher's record of the implementation of a SMART Board Interactive whiteboard into a primary school classroom. For links see the Simply Science FURL. For science education try Simply Science site. For ICT check out My Other Blog. For one with the lot then go to my Suprglu archive.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Have We Been Sold a Pup?

Interesting how you start to explore things. Today after school I went wandering around the SMART technologies site and discovered the SMART Notebook software we were provided with was already out of date. A quick????? 1.1Mb download later and some more waiting till I installed it I realised that I had indeed been lucky to have ferreted around as this latest version was vastly improved on the supplied version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home