Mr P's SMART Board

One teacher's record of the implementation of a SMART Board Interactive whiteboard into a primary school classroom. For links see the Simply Science FURL. For science education try Simply Science site. For ICT check out My Other Blog. For one with the lot then go to my Suprglu archive.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Spreading the Word Wider/Getting Organised

As alluded to in earlier postings I have been messing around with blogs and other associated technologies. I now have another blog, (3 in total related to teaching, Simply Science, (All about science and the Simply Science Site), Mr P's SMARTBoard, (a chronology of my experience with an interactive whiteboard), and My Other Blog, (dealing with my experiences with ICT). To make it easier for me to keep up with all of these I am now also using Suprglu My Science and ICT archive is at http://jpearce.suprglu.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home